Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GODSCREATIONS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GODSCREATIONS > Topics

Subject: This aint no religion!!!!
Replies: 18 Views: 2188

sakile 8/13/2006 - 12:28:14
This a recognision of a son 4 his heavenly father or creator, this aint no belief its a fact of life, where theres a creature theres a Creator,....luk around u which 'religion' has more miracles? En is of peace. Im sure that ppl will start believin when death is knockin...pity!! *

prh2272 9/15/2006 - 5:09:57
now im not saying i dont believe dont get me wrong but even my logic has tried to strangle my faith if u sit down and just start dwelling on it the rabbit hole goes alot deeper than ur mind can grasp ur logic will then try to take over and will try to cause doubt making u question if he does exist which is not always bad i believe u should always question things it reinforces y u believe what u do in ur life now to u this mite sound strange but i challenge u to sit down and just think about the fact that *

prh2272 9/15/2006 - 5:25:41
God has no beginning and no end and if u say that if theres a creature then there must be a creator well how did God get there who created Him u logically cannot grasp the fact that God is the origin of all life everywhere u may believe it yes but u cant rationalize it thats why it says u have to have the faith of a child because a child doesn't question y it gets what it needs all it knows is that when it asks for food its there im not typing this to shake anyones faith dont think that and i know people *

prh2272 9/15/2006 - 5:33:51
may get mad at me for this but i dont care im just stating what i have learned so if u dont have a strong faith then dont think about it but if u do it will strengthen urs i believe and it will show u y alot of the world cant seem to believe it cuz if other parts of the world are like the usa then they are tot to think and an*lyse everything and thats just my feelings about it and was hoping someone could hopefully prove me wrong on this or at least give me some insight on how yalls brain handles that *

prh2272 9/16/2006 - 12:21:34
im not sure what triggered that but i just kinda got rolling and finally stopped but yea i would love to hear what other people have felt while trying to meditate on it *

sakile 9/21/2006 - 9:33:40
What the heavens!!! Dude no wonder the bible says we shud hv the faith of a child cuz God is omni-evrything we cant undrstand evrytin but what we know is that God loves us so much he.....died for us, ofcoz ppl wonder about those things en that shud only lead us 2 stand in awe of his greatness, coz when u worship u worship 1 whose far greater than u, ur understanding en ur being, i hear what ur sayin en thats my reply bro! Im out like a light! *

happyk 10/22/2006 - 6:51:02
guyz i believe Romans 11: 1-40 answers that, as Christians we are called to believe & if we could just believe & never seek to understand we would be in the will of God. Nothing wrong in wanting to understand but the more you believe the more you will understand not the other way round. I tend to agree with zuki... *

happyk 10/22/2006 - 6:57:02
sorry guys i ment to say i tend to agree with sakile... *

pestel 2/24/2007 - 10:37:50
Ur rite mate there has 2 b mre than god which religon is the right 1 there 2many if god is so real why is there so much evil in the world u cant sin if ur a virgin cos ur pure so how can babys die and little children c u al need ya heads checkin really *

pestel 2/24/2007 - 10:44:00
And if god is that real and great and powerful why the hell wud he /she let wars go on and stuff you all go on bowt faith god aint eva done anythink 4 me so y the hell shud we worship sum and praise somebody that some nutta made up we shudnt if god helped me and stuff maybe ma view wud b different bt e neva has so a dnt and wnt belive or trust in him *

vampi16 3/16/2007 - 5:15:04
there r sum ppl sum bad ppl out there,terrorists r opporating in sa,Durban,i know itr tru coz 1 o em was online and uses propoganda,said he were pure darkness,a carpathian,which is nt human,he claimes to be knight of zion and these guys r bad,they formed a brotherhood called dey freemasons *

vampi16 3/16/2007 - 5:34:30
out o body experience:u float up,u c ur body laying there,its freaky,ive witnessed it *

vampi16 3/16/2007 - 5:38:38
out o body experience:u float up,u c ur body laying there,its freaky,ive witnessed it,gladly when i woke up wit my head in a pillow,left bodyfloated up up,saw myself laying there,sumfin happend,got rite.weird thing *

vampi16 3/16/2007 - 5:41:31
yoy,im glad im fine coz sum wake up but yet dnt wake up coz o dat happenings *

sunstrek 26.11.08 - 12:45pm
To the guy who is stretching his brain like that, relax and stop pondering its gonna get you no where.THOUGHTS LEAD TO THOUGHTS AND MORE THOUGHTS LEADS TO DOUGHTS AND DOUGHTS LEADS TO SIN AND SIN LEADS TO DEATH....so put your faith in Christ...but its true you have to thnk like a child, a child is like a spunge it soaks everything up u tell it and show it...Open your heart to Christ and truely believe like children do...God will reward you,i promise you this and remember its easier to give into sin and that leads to death..Do not give up the fight..God be with you.Amen *

sunstrek 26.11.08 - 06:00pm
In that sense, the Almighty is beyond our reach and no amount of human intelligence or reasoning can change that.This should hardly surprise us.If we could understand God he would be unworthy of our worship. *

aying_21 9.01.09 - 03:09pm
Hi,jst droppin by..Anyway, whn u arise in d morning think of what a precious privilege it is 2 be alive. to breathe, to think, to enjoy and to love... *

aying_21 9.01.09 - 04:01pm
RELIGION is just like an oasis; d desert is vast, and sometimes in tiny parts of the desert an oasis appears.And while it lasts, seek it, n while it is there, drink of it-and it is very very rare. *

acts238 3.09.09 - 10:20pm
your right this is not religion its faith *

* GODSCREATIONS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GODSCREATIONS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits